Sunday 5 July 2015

Journaling by 5s

Since starting this blog I have been busy making you tube videos and am really enjoying the process of sharing my work :) I have since come across the idea of Journaling by 5s an idea that was first thought of by Shannon Green.

This is a super fast way of journaling whereby 20 pages have to be completed in 15 minutes. There are 5 steps and with each step there is 2 different prompts that you can use.  On my you tube channel I have started to document my progress with this challenge as it is not easy trying to keep to the time restriction has been difficult! Hope that you enjoy the videos.


I will continue to update my progress as I do each stage and have created a playlist on youtube especially for this challenge. I would be interested if you have done this challenge and if so what would you do differently if you were to do it again?

No comments:

Post a Comment